Saturday, April 30, 2011

Persuasive-Intolerable Companion..

Guys.. I need help....

I have a friend , who work at the same company as I am.. She's quite sweet and good manner.. She's friendly and always there to help.. Sounds good for a friend , you'd say?

Well.. not exactly when she's being so persuasive , or should I say VERY insistent and does not take no for an answer.. It's okay for a couple of times , but when she keeps pushing me to agree in everything she wants then she does gets on my nerve.. 

Like a few days back, she keeps on insisting on going to aerobic.. What makes me ANNOYED was when the thought of being a "personal driver" occurs to mind.. I mean why wait for me?? If you really feels the need to go to aerobic, then just go.. I have tried explaining to her so many times that I can't afford myself to join her since my incomes are so tight this months , but she just won't hear of it.. Instead she just said "pleaseeeeeeee.. I really want to go.. lemme pay for you"..I can't help but feel trapped by her constant begging to take her.. UUrghhhhhh!! so, I just say "okay......" 

It's not the first time I have to oblige to her commands.. If I hadn't keep my status as "busy" in IM , I might as well got "robbed" from my work just to accompany her to the cafe... And lemme tell you.. I don't enjoy her company when we were surrounded by guys... She will do the "control ayu" stuffs.. suddenly talking in soft tone and all.. Like watehel la kan? Just being yourself for heaven sake.. No need to go all "ayu" for the sake of being notice... 

And... I have shared a story of someone I dear in my past time (well, certainly already a history..) and even showed her that person facebook.. Oddly enough she add as a friend and getting sooooo anxious for that person to accept.. So boys and girls , what do you make of it when someone openly have an interest/flirting with someone who have a history with you? Not so convincing as a friend right , considering she does not respect you by going that far... 

There you go... My absolutely pain in the neck sorta problems that needs to go away like PRONTO.. I hope I can decline to her wishes without going nukes for her intolerable insistent.. Friends... please help.. ≧o≦

No comments:

Post a Comment