Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cinderella in Reality..

Things has not been fairly good these few days.. I don't know , but it seems that my life has suddenly turned into unexpected soap opera.. Like one you watched on tv nowadays when the protagonist is into neverending misery , one after another.. (Yup , you know what I meant when you watch that crappy sinetron : Intan or that Kejora dan Bintang.. Urgh! *rolled eyes* ) 

I once watch this movie called "Ever After" starring Drew Berrymore and it's the take of "Cinderella" story but with realistic touch to it (no magic pumpkins or Fairy God Mother).. (watch the whole videos : here) I can't help but to feel somewhat connected to the movie since I experienced a comparatively similar state of affairs.. 

I feel betrayed by people surrounding me.. They keeping secrets and do things on their own which regards to my life and never seems to care about my sentiment.. I mean, if you watched Ever After and you saw that scene when the stepmom viciously squandered what's left of Cinderella's father only for the sake of her own and her awkward daughters - that's what my life looks like.. I don't wanna go into details but .... that's what I feel like... 
I miss Abah... I miss the feeling of knowing someone would always be there for me , to protect me against something that would ended up making my life miserable... And now that he's gone I'm completely on my own.. helpless against this squanderers who took comfort in knowing that I'm incapable of doing anything but watch in dejection......

Despaired for my misfortune has gained a friend in my fear for my upcoming wedding.... I hate to think that it will be one disastrous event , rather than a happy and blissful moment.. I know it has a loop hole somewhere for this perpetrator to leave a huge mess in my Big Day... I can't no longer be optimistic after what has happen to me recently...I just...... can't..

My apprehension has threatened to overwhelmed me... but , am trying my very best to keep that "darkness" at bay... I'm keeping my hopes and faiths and I know GOD listen to me ever single day...  Rest assured that this will end , eventually....... I hope...

Miss this song.... used to love it when I was a child..  
(turn off the video widget at the right column)

No comments:

Post a Comment