Friday, April 1, 2011

Kerusi Urut yang AWESOME!!

Hohohoooo!! I have new interest whenever I hit the mall... (≧▽≦)y
 
It's this thing right here :



A couple of awesome auto massage chairs! Yayyyy! It's quite an attraction especially to those who are too lazy @ too cheap to go to SPA.. like me.. Huhuhuu.. Basically, you have selections of minutes you would like the massage.. You pay a dollar for 3 minute , a 5 for no more than 15 minutes and 10 for half an hour.. I usually go for a 3 min sessions and then top up a bit more until Moushie will go like "Honey... are we done yet?" :-D eheks.. Guess I get a bit  addicted to this thingy..

 It's pretty pricey for not so decent massage job.. (well , what do you expected..? It's a machine eh?) 

I think this screen is no good.. I mean I can't tell how many minutes left for my session..


Moushie, can we bring this one home?

Now that my whole body is aching from Futsal training and dance practice, I would definitely need one of this at home.. huhuhuuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment