Thursday, November 4, 2010

The cursed Castle Black Mirror..

*sigh* still exhausted from yesterday swimming activity with Moushie n friends.. (erkk.. sound kinda like Barnie n Friends eh?) Am still trying to vary my swimming skills and I know it's hard.. Upon 4x of our swimming time , I manage to learn 2 skills .. yet to master 'em especially the diving one.. Kinda hard to do without the proper swimming gear i.e goggle.. and I sorta have a breathing problem.. Seems to me that I can't hold more than 2 minutes.. I don't smoke .. Probably got something to do with my stamina.. Haven't been working out for quite some times now...

So.. what's today's plan..? Actually I just finished my Black Mirror sequel - Black Mirror 2 game.. I hope I can give it a 10 stars but I sorta frustrated at the end of the game.. Looks like the developer is in rush to make the final installment of the game 'coz the ending is BAD! Therefore , I'm going to bestow an 8 stars for it.. (actually it deserves a 10 but since it has a bad ending so , I'm gonna stick with 8) *clap..clap* yayyyy!! Despite its bad ending, it excels on the story development , graphic (as I expected.. the original 1st version also present an excellent 2D graphic) , characters and most of all the dialogue.. I gotta say that Black Mirror 2 has improved a lot on the dialogue 'coz from the original Black Mirror the dialogue is just pain in the neck.. Samuel Gordon sounded lame and flat although he gone through a though scene.. Like when he was supposed to be agitated , he just sounded like "Owh..? There's killing in my castle and the police roaming through my castle and suspecting my family.. Yayyyyy!!" ........ Not..

Although the beginning of the Black Mirror 2 is a bit slow , the game started slowly developed into the story of the cursed Gordon and how the protagonist later found out that he is actually the last surviving descendant of Gordon's family... If I hadn't been using lots of spoiler , I'd be surprised too of the outcome.. There are quite a bit of timed puzzle which you'd died in case you fail and if you haven't been saving your game before the puzzle , you gotta start over! Well.. It's typical of Black Mirror game I might say , although on the previous version there was only 1 timed puzzle.. AND there are also some DEATH scene where if you being nosy and keep poking around when the protagonist said you shouldn't , you are going to be surprised by a death scene! Thank God for the spoiler though and I'm able to save myself... (yeah.... I know.. cheater..)

I have watch the final installment of the game (Black Mirror 3) and I hafta say that it's pretty exciting.. Although I saw there's a "run from the dog@wolf scene"? urghhhh! Like seriously?? Man... it's bad enough that Darren's been chased by the Order and almost killed himself (I did in the game.... ) and now he's gonna chased by wolf@dog @ whatever it is... Okay , I'm gonna be honest... I hate that chase scene in the game... makes me restless despite that I have spoiler... :-(

But , apart from that, I can't wait for Black Mirror 3.. I have a higher expectation for this final chapter and I DEMAND ANSWER! I mean what's this Gordon's Curse thing and what it's got to do with the male Gordon? Is it really bcoz of the hatred of the evil Mordred Gordon against his brother Marcus Gordon? What's thi
s bad things will happen in Willow Creek every 12 years? Is it happening bcoz of the curse that plaguing the Gordon's family? Ah , so many things left unanswered on the previous games.. I hope The Cranberry production will never fail me..


No comments:

Post a Comment