Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Moushie~

Happy Birthday My Love Moushie~ ;)

Haaaaa.. thank Allah for a bright and sunny Saturday.. Am very please of the weather! ;-) Hopefully everything that I have planned for Moushie's birthday are well..

This is the cuppies I bake for him.. A little messy but should be edible.. (considering how SWEET the toppings are..) muhuhuhuhuhu..

Moushie's present.. I know it isn't something but.. that's all I can afford for know.. (considering I'm broke at the moment..) muhuhuhuhuhuhu..

As for the rest of the plan .. am going to take him to lunch at Riverfront (according to his preference.. actually I wanted to take him to Everly but.. it's birthday boy's wish.. hafta go along..) So.. yeah.. I will upload more pictures of today's Moushie's BIG DAY! hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment