Sunday, November 21, 2010

You need an ANGER MANAGEMENT when...

If you are like this every time you in a conversation , you really need some anger management, like PRONTO! :-/

Have you ever encounter a bloody high-strung , angry , temper person before? Like when you ask someone nicely , that person responded like you just pick a fight with him/her.. Observe the conversation :

Tey : A.. do you work on Tuesday?
A : Of course! Who the hell not working on Tuesday (in high note) you mother-f*****

or

Tey : Could you move your feet a bit? I can't see it blocking the tv..
A : Hell you are..

Pretty rude right? So what I do when I'm in this situation? Just back-off.. There's nothing I can do to temperamental people.. If you said something back will only add fire to his/her temper and worst , you might get a black eye later.. Not a good respond..

What you guys do when you actually met / deal with temperamental person? Tell me ya? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment