Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Easily Cook? ...NOT!

Have you ever watch a certain cooking channel which featuring effortless looking dishes? Then you're like "wow... I should try this".. But then , when you ACTUALLY try it , it's not as effortless as in the tv.. Well.... I've been there... :-D

There's one time when I saw this chef (I forgot what's the name of the TV show) baked what you called "Chocolat Au Fondant".. What it is basically is a french dessert consist of chocolate cake with a warm-gooey filling inside.. Sounds delicious right? Okay , so there I was drooling in front of tv watching this chef preparing the cake.. (well , to tell you the truth the chef is very good looking himself so , I might as well distracted by his feature :-D ) He make it look so easy to prepare which then sorta encourage me to try it myself...

So.. I tried.. I was so confident that the cake will turn out just as great as it looks on tv.. But! What I don't anticipated was .... my "Chocolat Au Fondant" which supposed to have gooey chocolate filling inside turn to solid full baked cake.. I am pretty sure that I follow all the direction accordingly , but I dunno.. I was so disappointed by the outcome , I didn't even wanna try to bake it again...


But.. Moushie told me it was okay.. Not as blah as it look.. Hmmmm.. may be I should try again.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment