Friday, November 5, 2010

Planning for Birthday Moushie..

It's morning again people.. Rainy morning I might say.. (woke up a bit late today.. - 7.00am) huhuhuhuhuhu.. So , tomorrow will be my fiance - Moushie's birthday and I'm planning on some small surprise for him.. I know it isn't much but hopefully everything would turn out as good as I anticipated.. It's quite hard to actually find something "good" without costing much money.. Not wanna sound like a money pincher but since I'm unemployed , money comes a huge challenge for me..

I planned 3 things for Moushie's birthday tomorrow.. :

1) make a short video clip (using Window Movie Maker) , and burn it into a cd along with a compilation of some of our favourite songs..

2) A sawn CD case with a bit of Happy Birthday embroidery...

3) Cup cakes - with inscription of Hepi Birthday Sukre.. (hope I don't screw this one..)

Hmmm.. guess today will be quite a busy day.. I'd start with the video since it almost done and go on with the case later on.. As for the cuppies.. hmmmm.. I'm yet to buy all the necessary ingredients so.. may be later tonight?

Pray for me well ya guys? And pray I don't screw up...... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment