Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get away you vampires!!

It's true what people said "GOD make things for a reason... No matter how bad it seems in your life.." And it happens in my life as well..

At first , I was a bit bitter with the fact that I was not going to be working in MLNG no more... I felt depressed knowing that everybody will saw me like a sore loser for losing a job at such a big company , and to be honest , I constantly beating myself up because of it..

And now I know why...

I am sure everybody has at least 1 person that intoxicated your entire life with their moaning , their whining and not to mention whatever gossips the person pouring at you that would ended up make you feel bad for yourself.. I personally admit that most of the girls I met at MLNG would not worth missing for.. I have spend my 2 and a half years in MLNG with what I called a pack of VAMPIRES... They suck your positiveness DRY and worst , you become one like them..

What exactly are those VAMPIRES? :

1) A FRIEND that will and always be a whiner.. No matter how positive your day is , she would never fails to make it gloom.. Like if you just get promoted , instead of congratulate you , she said something like this : "The company is SO unfair.. I worked here 6 months before you.. Guess I'm not good in presenting myself as you are.. (sad face)".. Or , if you just got hitched by a great guy : "Hmmmmm.. there goes another one... *sigh* " I swear , if I wouldn't have thought of respecting her as a friend I would've just strangle her and shout "WOULD YOU JUST QUIT IT??"

2) A FRIEND that being all sugary spice and everything nice infront of you , but when you turn your back , she gonna stab you with a rambo knife and spill your guts out.. I've seen this kind of friends for million of time.. And to be honest , most of the female friends I met there are having this "disease" ..

3) A FRIEND who gossips a little bit too much.. This is the one you would NEVER entrusted a secret with.. She gossips just about everything and everyone.. Her way of saying "hello" to you would be "Hey girl, got any juicy story?" The worse part is , it's okay for her to gossip about everybody.. But when other people gossiping about her? Huh.. She would go nukes as if the person just burned down her house , or do something crazy to her.. Also , if I wouldn't know , I would step away from her a long time ago.. I gotta admit
I , myself also diagnosed by this gossiping disease and ALHAMDULILLAH I'm free as soon as I walk out from that company.. O , yes.. It is contagious and you just can't stop! The best way to get cured , is remove yourself from this kind of friend..

A few days back , I hangout with whom I suspected to be these vampires... From the 1st minute I sat down until we said fairwell to each other , they just go bashing and gossiping.. and I myself without realizing it , doing so.. When I was in my car alone , I just felt guilty... My conscious suddenly felt like a town which just got hit by a big tornado.. So.. I decided from that moment , I will keep myself away from them ... The next time I see these vampires , I would bring some garlic and a sharp spike and shout "GET BACK!"

1 comment: