Friday, November 19, 2010

Going Ga-Ga Over F4

I remember when Meteor Garden was a hit and everyone was going gaga over the Taiwanese F4 .. My little sister even bought the F4 sticker and stick 'em at my parents room (which now is MY ROOM!) Huhuhuhu.. Btw , I watched this series 'coz my college roommate's bought the CDs and she wouldn't stop talking about how she was head over heels for those F4.. So , I was naturally curious..

For me it was okay but when I finally get my hands on the latest F4 - Boys over Flowers , I change my mind about this series.. I was immediately fall in love.. (I wish I felt the same for Meteor Garden though...)

Hana Yori Dango

Meteor Garden

Boys Over Flower

Overall Review

Actually I am yet to watch Japanese version of Boys over Flowers but what I can say from the trailer that I watched , Makino is SO KAWAII!!! Wuwuuwuwu.. I think she’s the best female protagonist of the series..

Was okay.. Am not much of a fan when this series were out.. Probably because I’m not much into something people in college were going ga-ga with.. (I gotta admit that I am a bit weird back in college.. I tend not to like things that everybody else was into)

One word – AWESOME!!! I was a bit skeptical at first but just minutes after the 1st episode I was immediately in love with the story flow , characters and emotion projection ..

Characters

Hmmmm.. I gotta say the only character I fancied is Makino.. She’s cute!!

Hua Ze Lei is the winner!! I can see him portraying the first love interest of Shan Chai.. And he’s perfect

Although I adore Goo Jyun Po , but my absolute favourite would be So Yi Jeung!!! Aaaaaa… I know he’s a playboy in that series but the heck , I fall head over heels for him!!

Storyline Wise

Erkk.. sorry guys .. I hope I can watch this series soon and will give my thought about it..

I like the fact when Shan Chai stands up against the F4 when she send back the “red letter” to them .. What I DON’T LIKE is when Dao Ming Shi’s lost his memory.. Too much lagging on that part.. L

Love the story flow pace although it comes a little rushing .. I would love to see Geum Jan Di get revenge for F4 treatment over her .. Not much to see except when she kick Goo Jyun Poo.. hahhaha.. Also , I wish there’s more to So Yi Jeung developed relationship with Chu Ga Eul..

Star Rating

No stars yet.. (I will watch the series later)

3 out of 5

4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment