Friday, November 26, 2010

Nostalgia Mode...

I believe everyone here has read comics or watch anime of Chibi Maruko Chan.. The comic/anime was about the simple everyday life of a 9-year-old girl name Momoko Sakura and was called Maruko chan.. Maruko was raised in a relatively poor family consists of 6 members .. Maruko chan was described as a lazy girl , very disorganized , always late for school , and sometimes rather silly..

Actually , I find that Maruko chan is very relatable to me coz back when I was little I am quite of a child .. You name it.. I was lazy.. always picking up on other kids.. and to tell you the truth , I'm a bit of a tomboy.. When I was in grade 6th , I broke my arm while playing with fellow school friends (mostly boys).. It was about 2 weeks before Raya and may be GOD wants me to remember that dreadful day, my family happens to have our first family picture taken on the 2nd day of Raya.. My hand was cast with plaster and I was hiding it in the picture.. huhuhuhuhu..

I remembered when I met few of my SRB St. Anthony schoolmate , they'll never recognized me at first and will asked "Hey , you guys remember a girl who intimidated by practically everyone in the school? I wonder what happen to her.. what's her name again?" And I was like "You mean Tey?" "Yaaaa!!! She's the one.. Wow , you know her?" and... after I said "It was me" , every body was silence.. with a jaw dropped..


This is me in "tomboy mode".. The picture was taken when I was in Secondary school, 7th grade.. It's EXTREMELY hard to see me wear anything girly that time.. In fact I shout NO to girly stuff.. Huhuhuhu


And.. This was me during my engagement day at the end of 2009..

See the different? :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment